Dear Ivan,
How are things? It was great to hear from you. I read your letter and I’m writing because I would like to go to England but I can’t accept your invitation.
First of all, I've just started a new job because I didn't like the job I had. The reason is that I worked hard and they paid me little money. That's why I decided to change job. Now I’m working in a famous restaurant and I work there all days.
Also when I can, I go to a school to learn English because If one day I go or work in an English country speaking, I’ll have a very good English level.
Sorry for not accepting that but as you can see that I’m very busy. I promise you that I’ll come the next time.
That’s all for now.
Take care,
Cristina
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario